Buffy: There isn’t gonna be a review.
Buffy: No review. No interrogation. No questions you know I can’t answer. No hoops. No jumps. No interruptions. See, I’ve had a lot of people talking at me in the last few days. Everyone just lining up to tell me how unimportant I am. And I’ve finally figured out why. Power. I have it. They don’t. This bothers them. Glory came to my home today…Just to talk. She told me I’m a bug, I’m a flea, she could squash me in a second. Only she didn’t. She came into my home, and we talked. We had what in her warped brain probably passes for a civilized conversation. Why? Because she needs something from me. Because I have power over her. You guys didn’t come all the way from England to determine whether I was good enough to be let back in. You came to beg me to let you back in. To give your jobs, your lives, some semblance of meaning…You’re Watchers. Without a Slayer… you’re pretty much just watching Masterpiece Theater. You can’t stop Glory. You can’t do anything with the information you have, except maybe publish it in the Everyone Thinks We’re Insanos Home Journal. So here’s how it’s gonna work. You’re gonna tell me everything you know. Then you’re gonna go away. You’ll contact me if and when you have any further information about Glory. The magic shop will remain open. Mr. Giles will stay here as my official Watcher, reinstated at full salary.
Giles: Retroactive (cough)
Buffy: To be paid retroactively from the month he was fired. I will continue my work with the help of my friends—
Lydia: I-I-I… don’t want a sword thrown at me, but-but civilians — we’re talking about children!
Buffy: We’re talking about two very powerful witches and a thousand-year-old ex-demon.
Anya: Willow’s a demon?!
Phillip: The boy? No power there.
Buffy: “The boy” has clocked more field time than all of you combined. He’s part of the unit.
Willow: That’s Riley speak.
Xander: I’ve clocked field time!
Buffy: Now. You all may be very good at your jobs. The only way we’re gonna find out is if you work with me. You can all take your time thinking about that. But I want an answer right now from Quentin. ‘Cause I think he’s understanding me.
- araecrownover likes this
- ohlookasheep reblogged this from outforawalk-bitch
- xabyr reblogged this from outforawalk-bitch
- thebloodofpatriotsandtyrants reblogged this from outforawalk-bitch
- valasg1 likes this
- chiigusa reblogged this from outforawalk-bitch and added:
- timeladyofpemberley likes this
- karlaakamsloki reblogged this from sidewalksecrets
- sidewalksecrets reblogged this from outforawalk-bitch and added:
- s-gellar reblogged this from outforawalk-bitch
- outforawalk-bitch reblogged this from withoutpassionwedbetrulydead and added:
- christinestmblr likes this
- somethinglikeafeeling likes this
- dixxoncider likes this
- littlerebeccaofsunnyhellfarm likes this
- withoutpassionwedbetrulydead reblogged this from awesem
- academyawardface likes this
- eatavocados likes this
- awesem posted this